Jul 1, 2019
In this episode, Kayla chops it up with Jen Hemphill!
Jen Hemphill, a military spouse & proud bilingual Latina,
helps the busy career-oriented woman become the reina (queen) of
her money and love her dinero more. She is a Money Confidence
Coach, an AFC® (Accredited Financial Counselor), author, speaker
and hosts the Her Dinero Matters podcast (previously known as Her
She has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Clark
Howard, and USAA and award winning podcasts like SoMoney and
In this episode we discuss:
- The difference between a Financial Counselor and a Financial
- How we form our beliefs around money
- How we can break the limiting patterns and beliefs we have
around money as women of color
- How to start budgeting and understand where your money is being
- How we as women of color can close the equality wage gap to get
paid what we're worth
- And so much more!
If you like this episode, please leave a rating and review on
iTunes. Keep in touch with Kayla on Instagram @kaylanedza and find
her on her website.